The Hannibal Fandom is unrivaled when it comes to beautiful fanart, so it’s time we make it part of Season 2!
Create and submit your Hannibal Season 2 Poster design on Tumblr with the tag #Hannibal Did This for a chance to be chosen as one of 13 Hannibal Fan-Artists in Residence.* Your art could be featured online, in print and on-air! Plus, you could win some other delectable prizes.
Contest ends February 16 at 9pm PT. See rules for details.
*What’s a “Hannibal Fan-Artist in Residence?” you might ask. Each of the 13 winners chosen will be given the opportunity to create a piece of art representing one of the 13 episodes in Season 2 (one person per episode). This art will be featured on NBC.com, in print (think Comic-Con), possibly on merchandise and maybe even ON-AIR during Hannibal! As a “Hannibal Fan-Artist in Residence” you’ll also win a Season 1 DVD and a framed printed poster of your art!
Let’s see what you got…
#SethsDesk Contest: We need YOUR help designing Seth’s new Late Night desk!
Here’s how it works:
- Just send us a photo, sketch or text description of what you think should go on Seth’s desk.
- Tweet it to @latenightseth with the hashtag #SethsDesk, or share your ideas on Tumblr or Instagram, tagging them #SethsDesk
- Come up with the best idea and you’ll win:
- A meet-and-greet and photo-opportunity with Seth Meyers
- Luxury Flyaway Trip to NYC for you and a guest
- $1,000 in spending money
- 2 VIP tickets to a Late Night with Seth Meyers test show
- A personal “Green Room” for you and a guest at the show
- A VIP set tour of Studio 8G
Are you ready to ROOMBAAAAAAA?!
Now’s your chance to enter to win a DJ Roomba!
Show us why you need a DJ Roomba by posting your fan art, sonnet, love song, video, essay or other fun creation to Tumblr and tagging it #WhyINeedADJRoombaSweeps.
Winner chosen by pre-designated entries. All entires must be signed in, follow us & live in U.S. Only 1 entry. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18+ and US resident. Ends 12/5/12 at 5PM PT. Click here for a complete list of rules